Prior to boarding, an evaluation of your dog is required.
During the evaluation, we look at three key areas: Staff Interaction, Social Behavior, and Stress Levels. The evaluation results are shared with the owner at pick-up. Evaluations are done Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. We require a minimum 3-hour visit for our staff to complete the assessment.
Sleep Over Routine
- All dogs sleep, eat, and relax in individual indoor spaces to meet their individual needs
- Kuranda beds and fleece bedding are available for all runs
- Plenty of fresh air and outdoor time (all dogs go out a minimum of five times a day)
- Lots of love, kisses, and belly rubs
Boarding charges are per night:
- Dogs under 100 lbs. - $30
- Dogs over 100 lbs. - $35
- Two dogs sharing a run - $55
- Three dogs sharing a run - $70
Prior to boarding or daycare, Rabies, Distemper Combo, and Bordetella are required for all dogs.
Due to limited internet service, we only accept cash or checks.